Here are the ornaments we made this year to exchange with other families from the Five in a Row Message Boards. The kids and I enjoyed our time together painting and visiting. We ran out of trains, and the local stores ran out of trains too, so we had to improvise with rectangles and make stamps. Our ornaments are from the book Mailing May. This was a book about how a little girl was mailed as freight on a mail train in Idaho that her uncle worked on. He delivered her to her grandmother's house in Lewiston Idaho. The cost was .53 cents. Very cute story.
These are the ornaments we received this year. These include the 2 we made and an extra from our friend Heather W's family. It was so fun to check our mail each day! Thanks FIAR friends!



2 comments:
I love them. I never thought about doing a wreath for our FIAR ornaments, I'm definitely going to use that idea. Great job guys!
Cute ornaments - great job!
I've got to get in on that next year. :)
Love your blog!
Blessings,
Shannon (FIAR)
Post a Comment